Connecting your app to KlickTipp via API
If the API connection to a third party provider is based on the user name and password of KlickTipp, this must also be updated in the API connection of the third party provider if one of the two is changed. In this respect, the connection via the customer key is also a great advantage in this context!
Proceed as follows (hint: you need an enterprise account for this):
- Log into your KlickTipp account
- Click “Mein Konto”
- Choose the option “Personal Information”
- Scroll to the section “Entwicklerschlüssel”
In order to connect to KlickTipp with the API, you need your client’s KlickTipp customer key:
- Copy the link in “Link zum Dialog Zugriffsbestätigung”
- Add your individual URL, to which the client key is to be sent to, to that link
- Your client will follow the dialogue through which he will give you the access permission to his KlickTipp account
- When your client clicks the button “API Zugriff bestätigen” his key will automatically be transferred
- In order to be able to use your developer key and your client’s client key, please download the KlickTipp-Connector.